Ideal for teams, athletic organizations and families, HPM’s Group and Team Training program provides the same mental strength and rigor HPM’s individual students have come to love, but in a group environment. Whether it’s right before the post-season stretch or at the very start of pre-season, HPM puts players, coaches and teams on a path to success so they can get their heads in the game.
All HPM programs start with a complimentary session to learn more about HPM, Michael Cooper and The Missing Playbook. Once we choose the best path for your success, scheduling and training commence immediately. Click Here to schedule your session. All Group and Team Training programs include the following:
- Dedicated HPM mentor hand selected for the group
- Online and/or in-person instruction in an intimate group setting
- Access and instruction in all six modules of The Missing Playbook
- Professionalism – In how we serve you. HPM understands the importance you place on your life goals. We are committed to representing you in a highly professional manner.
- Respect – For your needs and expectations.
- Honesty – Providing objective and honest advice. HPM remains objective to provide an unbiased viewpoint based upon a professional assessment of each student’s situation, circumstances and needs.
- Confidentiality – HPM never discloses information about any of its students. The relationship is considered sacrosanct.
- Responsibility – Take personal responsibility for your decisions. All decisions made relating to your life goals are yours. Own your actions and behavior.
- Open Mindedness – Maintain an open mind to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Dedication – Dedicate the time and effort to achieve the goals and objectives of the program.
- Communication – Create dialogue with your HPM mentor. Remain open and honest to get the most out of your training program.