POWERFUL AND ENGAGING MOTIVATION
Michael Cooper, founder and CEO of Human Performance Mentors and creator of The Missing Playbook, has three goals for keynote addresses: inspire, empower, engage. From conference rooms to packed auditoriums, HPM is known for connecting with audiences and conveying easy-to-understand techniques to unleash true potential.
Frequently called upon at conferences, tradeshows, colleges, universities and corporate events, book Michael Cooper for your next keynote speaker.
All HPM programs start with a complimentary session to learn more about HPM, Michael Cooper and The Missing Playbook.
- Professionalism – In how we serve you. HPM understands the importance you place on your life goals. We are committed to representing you in a highly professional manner.
- Respect – For your needs and expectations.
- Honesty – Providing objective and honest advice. HPM remains objective to provide an unbiased viewpoint based upon a professional assessment of each student’s situation, circumstances and needs.
- Confidentiality – HPM never discloses information about any of its students. The relationship is considered sacrosanct.
- Responsibility – Take personal responsibility for your decisions. All decisions made relating to your life goals are yours. Own your actions and behavior.
- Open Mindedness – Maintain an open mind to new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Dedication – Dedicate the time and effort to achieve the goals and objectives of the program.
- Communication – Create dialogue with your HPM mentor. Remain open and honest to get the most out of your training program.